YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Poem about YOU

Last week, I made this Poem. This is an assignment. And I want to make this poem to my bestfriend. After I finished it, I send it to them. They are very happy, and they said that my poem was so good. But, I don't agree with them.

You..
You are always in my side
When I am in deep sorrow
You will always cheer me up
You will always give me your smile
When I am happy
You will always be haapy too

I realize that I am not perfect
But you..
You treat me as a perfect one

I hope..
We will together forever
Don't forget me
Oneday, I want to hear
That you are happy
That you are succes
And, we will meet again
Talk together again
You..
You are my bestfriend..

Ria, Nisa, Yossy..

*If you want to copy, please get my permission first!


No comments :

Post a Comment